Hemp products have became extremely popular for people and now animal lovers are starting to realize the benefits that hemp can provide for their horses and other animals. Our Hemp products are NOT made from the same plant as Marijuana and do not contain any THC.
Adding Hemp will help with:
- Weight Gain
- Healthy Joints
- Reduces Inflammation
- Supports Digestion
- Healthy Skin, Coat and Tail
Hemp is packed with nutrition that will greatly benefit your horse.
- 30% Protein including All the Essential Amino Acids
- High In Omega-3's, Omega-6's & Omega-9's
- Contains More Omega-6's than Chia and Flax
- High Levels of GLA-Research has shown reduces inflammation
- Good Source of Vitamins & Minerals
- High in B Vitamins
When deciding which type of Hemp product is best, consider the following:
***Equine Hemp Hearts Can Not Be Sold or Shipped to the Sate of California.***
- Hemp seeds have a hard outer shell but are soft inside.
- Hemp hearts are the inside of the hulled hemp seeds, making them softer in texture. Both hemp seeds and hearts contain nutritious fats, protein and fiber.
- Hemp Oil is made from 100% organic, cold pressed hemp hearts. Hemp oil helps to reduce inflammation due to its high concentration of Gamma Linolenic Acid.
- Hemp Meal is also known as hempseed protein fiber. It provides higher quality protein than soy, with 13% fat and 33% protein. This is a good option if you want your horse to have the benefits of hemp with fewer fat calories.